Regular rental property inspections are an invaluable service from a property manager!
Have you had a property inspection lately? If not we have 8 reasons why you should hire Real Property Management East San Gabriel Valley soon to do an inspection. A rental property inspection is part of the basic management services provided by Real Property Management East San Gabriel Valley.
2. Confirm no illegal activity is taking place.
3. Identify any maintenance or repair issues that tenants haven’t notified you of.
4. Save money by addressing issues right away. Changing out an HVAC filter or checking for water leaks or drips.
5. Preserve the value of your property.
6. Follow all new state and county smoke alarm laws.
7. Check to ensure sprinkler timers are set according to city water restrictions.
8. When it comes time to sell your property you will be able to tell the agents how the property looks.
Assessing the condition of your rental property on a regular basis will prevent any issues from becoming bigger and more costly, and give you the piece of mind that the tenants are taking good care of your rental home. Real Property Management East San Gabriel Valley offers move-in, move-out and regularly scheduled semi annual inspections. Quit wondering how your rental property looks inside.
How often do you wonder when the last time your property manager has actually been inside your rental property? Usually the answer will be when they did a move-in inspection when the property was leased.
Contact us today to find out how we can help preserve the value of your rental property. Ask us for a sample property inspection report.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.