Build Wealth with Your Investment Properties
Managing a rental property is a game of tenants and toilets. But investing should be about ease and profit via exceptional asset management.
Other people have rentals… YOU have investments.
What does a property manager do?
- Rent Collection
- Tenant Relations
- Marketing Vacancies
- Screening Tenants
- Lease Signing
- Maintenance and Repair
- Dispute Resolution
What does this mean for you?
- Rent is collected, in full and on time
- Most problems can be avoided and/or resolved quickly
- Owner can focus on financial decisions and additional investments
What does an asset manager do?
- Utilizes all property management services PLUS providing:
- Set a baseline of financial performance with additional goals for growth
- Plan for capital investments (e.g., roofing, water heaters)
- Plan to incorporate tax advantages (depreciation, interest, other deductibles
- Create a property management budget
- Track property value appreciation
- Create a management plan for the property that aligns with long term objectives
What does this mean for you?
- Interests are aligned to maximize cash flow and tax benefits
- Drives a forced appreciation
- Maximizes operation income while minimizing tenant turnover and unnecessary expenses
- Maximizes both short and long-term value of your rental properties
- You now have a true partner in business, helping you make smart decisions based on facts and data
It doesn’t matter if you own one rental home or several, our goal is to protect and maximize your property investment. Using 30 years of experience Real Property Management East San Gabriel Valley has streamlined its processes to help rental homeowners maximize rental income while minimizing expenses and inefficiencies.
Real Property Management’s residential property management services include:
What Type of Properties Do We Manage?
We take care of all types of residential rental properties for our clients — houses, condos, multiplexes such as duplex and triplexes, and even small apartment complexes. In addition, some Real Property Management offices manage common interest communities or Homeowner Associations (HOAs), institutionally owned and real estate organization Real Estate Owned (REO) properties, and commercial property.
Leave the Hard Work to Us
You can leave the hard work to our East San Gabriel Valley professionals. Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from beginning to end. This includes everything from tenant screening to leasing to maintenance to evictions. One of our primary goals is to help you save time and avoid the day-to-day hassle that comes with owning rental property. You should not have to worry about late-night phone calls or trying to fix something that has gone wrong. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution.
- Marketing & Advertising: A rental property that is sitting vacant is one that is losing money. With a deep knowledge of the East San Gabriel Valley residential real estate market, our property management team will take care of all of the marketing and advertising. We will make sure that prospective tenants see your property, know its value, and receive an immediate response when they express interest.
- Tenant Screening: Even if you are new to residential rental properties, you have probably heard horror stories about bad tenants. It is one of every East San Gabriel Valley property owner’s biggest nightmares. A tenant that does not pay on time, or worse. We use thorough tenant screening and background checks to make sure that you keep unreliable tenants out. Effective tenant screening will dramatically reduce your risk of running into problems.
- Rent Collection: Do you want to spend the first few days of every month trying to track down the rent payments from your tenant(s)? It can be a huge headache. Let the East San Gabriel Valley team at Real Property Management take care of rent collection for you. We already have a reliable system in place to ensure that everything is processed efficiently.
- Inspections & Maintenance: Beyond protecting your money, we will also proactively protect the integrity of your East San Gabriel Valley rental property. Our experienced team of residential real estate professionals conduct regular inspections. We will detect issues early and take care of all maintenance—in a cost-effective manner.